My life coaching operates on the philosophy that “your own answers are within you.” Based in the science of Positive Psychology, it operates chiefly on guided Self-directed questions to produce fresh perspectives and new personal commitments with measurable benefits for you.
Life Coaching can remove ‘mental blocks’ or any negative beliefs of the past and replace them with positive new ones. Guided meditation and training may be offered that includes shadow work. My Life Coaching produces spiritual self-awareness to empower happiness and confidence, purpose and motivation, even new worldviews.
By clarifying and illuminating your interior and exterior strengths `you can focus on achieving your positive goals. My coaching is sustainable so you may coach yourself in the future.
What actually happens?
As a certified professional coach (CPC), I am a supportive helper whose purpose is to see you achieve your desires, purpose, and goals in a new empowering way.
- Articulate and prioritize your goals inside a strategic and practical Plan.*
- Identify and work in areas where a deeper self-understanding will be helpful.
- Replace negative or outmoded beliefs with empowering ones of your choosing.
- Consciously carry out your plan a step at a time to create momentum.
- Create checkpoints for reassessing priorities as circumstances and situations change.
- Build on your strengths and achievements as we overcome any of your obstacles.
A coach listens to you like you’ve never been listened to before. I bring what I call “power listening” to help you focus on your concerns of today. You’ll learn develop new skills and begin practicing new behaviors to achieve your goals. Usually done in once-a-week session we work in a fun and challenging way on a schedule that works for you.
Partnering with your coach will empower your:
- New mindful awareness at work, home or play
- Greater social ease and confidence with friends or intimates
- More communicative, supportive, focused relationships
Coaching is about the present aimed at the future. It’s not therapy, recalling and analyzing the past. It’s building from where you are today to the future that you want most, starting tomorrow.
I use my training and specialized skills to enable you to act out your brilliance in marvelous new ways that we create together. Real change is never easy. That’s why a Professional CPC Coach makes sense! You are much stronger than you think. You can do what you think is impossible. My job is to see you prove it to yourself!
Who do I coach?
As a clinically trained and ordained counselor and internationally certified professional coach, I accept clients locally, nationally and globally, ages 18 and older. I offer a variety of counseling or coaching opportunities plus meditation training. You may choose the amount and type that meets your needs. Or we can design a custom program just for you. 50-minute sessions are conducted in person, via telephone or Skype.